Vegetarian rice is often served with vegetables, tofu, etc. Eating rice every day makes many people feel bored and want to change their taste. Instead of eating rice, you can use rice to make vegetarian fried rice that is both attractive and delicious, but also not boring to eat. Vegetarian fried rice often has a variety of ways of frying such as: vegetarian yangzhou fried rice, vegetarian salty fish fried rice, vegetarian fried rice, etc. Each vegetarian fried rice dish will have its own flavor, helping you to change your vegetarian dishes. more appealing taste.
If you want to prepare a frugal meal on the full moon day but you are too busy and do not have much time to cook, this is an extremely easy dish to make, with little effort that you should apply. To make vegetarian fried rice, you need to prepare the ingredients and follow the simple steps that we suggest below.
- 1 bowl of cold rice or cooked rice and then let it cool or store it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to make the rice more tender and delicious when fried.
- 1 carrot
- 2 branches of cowpea
- 3 shiitake mushrooms
- 50g peas (if you like the fleshy taste, you can add boiled lotus seeds or yellow corn kernels)
- 50g vegetarian spring rolls (can be purchased at vegetarian food supply stores)
- 1 purple onion
- 3 sprigs of coriander
- 1 chili
- Seasonings for vegetarian fried rice: Pepper, soy sauce, cashew oil, seasoning, oyster sauce, salt, sugar, monosodium glutamate.
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
- Shiitake mushrooms soak in a pot of hot water for about 15 minutes until the mushrooms are soft, squeeze out the water and then diced
- Chickpeas soaked in dilute salt water for about 5 minutes, then washed, diced and mixed with peas
- Diced vegetarian sausage
- Peeled and diced carrots
- Purple onion smashed and minced.
- Thinly sliced chili.
Pho 92 Airport is serving delicious Vegetarian Fried Rice. If you love this dish, you can Order Here. Thank You!
Step 2: Make Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Put the pan on the stove, add the oil to heat, then drop the red onions in and saute the onions. Add the shiitake mushrooms and stir-fry. Then, add the vegetarian spring rolls, carrots, cowpeas and peas and stir well.
- Seasoning: ½ teaspoon of soy sauce, ½ teaspoon of vegetarian oyster sauce, 1 tablespoon of MSG, 1 tablespoon of seasoning and then stir quickly to let the ingredients in the pan absorb the spices.
- Next, put another pan on the stove, put the cold rice in and fry it hot. Season to taste ½ teaspoon seasoning, 1 tablespoon cashew oil. Fry for about 5 minutes, then pour the mixture of the above ingredients into the pan and mix with the rice. Continue to fry for another 5 minutes to infuse the rice with flavors.
- When you see that the fried rice grains are soft and smoky, turn off the stove.
Step 3: Presenting Vegetarian Fried Rice
Scoop the vegetarian fried rice onto a plate, sprinkle more pepper, coriander on top to create an attractive scent and bring eye-catching colors to the dish.
Fried rice served with chili sauce or ketchup, chili sauce is delicious. Eat while the rice is still hot to feel the full flavor of the dish.