On hot summer days, enjoying a cup of iced milk coffee is really a wonderful thing. This drink is loved by many young people because of its delicious and greasy taste combined with the coolness of ice. You can also make yourself such cups of coffee with the following way of making delicious iced milk coffee.
- Ground coffee powder
- Fin for coffee
- Sweetened condensed milk
If you love Traditional Viet Coffee, you can Order Here. Thank You!
- Step 1: Put 2-3 teaspoons of powder into the filter, you should add a little more to ensure the consistency of the milky brown coffee. After you put it in the filter, shake it gently to spread the coffee evenly, helping the flat coffee surface to be easier to compress.
- Step 2: Pour condensed milk into the glass with the amount that suits your preference. If you want a sweet drink, add a little more milk. Many of you like to drink more bitter coffee, you can reduce the milk in how to make delicious iced milk coffee.
- Step 3: Close the lid of the coffee compactor. If this part has a compression pin, tighten it to compress the coffee (can use the tip of a knife or the handle of a spoon). Before making delicious iced milk coffee, add a teaspoon of hot water first to moisten and help the coffee expand. This is the secret in how to make iced milk coffee that you need to remember to help the coffee bloom more, when boiling water is added, it will run slowly, the drip coffee will be denser.
- Step 4: Boil water and then pour it slowly into the coffee filter for the coffee to gradually infuse. You pour just the right amount of water, just a little above the surface of the coffee.
- Step 5: While waiting for the coffee to drip, if it seems to flow quickly, you tighten the coffee presser more tightly If the coffee flows quickly, you should adjust the compression pin to make your iced coffee with water. just enough to use.
- Step 6: Finally, sit and wait for the coffee to drip off and you’ll have a cup of delicious and rich milk coffee right away. When drinking, just add a few small ice cubes, it will be much more delicious.
Besides how to make iced milk coffee with a filter, you can also use a coffee machine to get the best and most flavorful cups of coffee. Currently, there are also many types of coffee machines suitable for you when you want to enjoy coffee at home.