- 2 pieces of chicken breast
- 20g basil (leaves only)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 purple onions
- 1-2 chili peppers (if you can eat spicy)
- Olive oil
Step 1: Prepare the Ingredients
- First, you wash the ingredients. With chicken breast, wash it, pat dry with a towel or paper towel.
- Next, use a knife to slit a few parallel lines on the meat to make it easier to absorb the flavor.
Step 2: Make The Sauce
- You bring sliced purple onion, peeled garlic, washed and minced.
- Then you add basil, garlic, shallot and blender. Next, you add prepared ingredients such as cashews, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, a little chili, and salt.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
Step 3: Proceed to Make Pan
- Fried chicken breast with basil sauce
- You sprinkle 2 tablespoons of salt and pepper on the chicken, cover the chicken with a plastic bag and rub it evenly.
- You put a pan on, heat it up and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. When the oil is hot, put the chicken breasts in the pan. To prevent the meat from drying out, when one side has turned golden brown, turn it over, continue to sauté until cooked, then remove.
- Then, you spread a layer of sauce on the plate, put the pan-fried chicken breast on top and enjoy right away!
Pan-fried chicken breast with basil sauce has a strong, attractive smell with garlic basil sauce combined with golden meat, too beautiful. Chicken breast cooked according to this recipe is soft, slightly chewy, but not mushy.