Actually, red bean milk tea is a milk tea with canned red bean topping, and there are many ways to combine red beans with milk tea, such as matcha milk tea, taro, red bean mint milk tea…
First of all, there is no standard red bean milk tea recipe, as are all other beverages.
The recipe for red bean milk tea below is a reference recipe, you can learn and follow or create a completely new recipe yourself.
- Red beans 200 gr
- Matcha powder 1/4 tbsp
- Sugar 100 gr
- Fresh milk without sugar 100 ml
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Hot water 200 ml
How to Choose to Buy Red Beans
- Should choose beans with bright red color, no pests and no signs of mold or unpleasant odors.
- Should choose beans of moderate size so that after cooking the beans achieve softness and delicious taste.
- Do not choose seeds that are too large, because these seeds are often unpalatable, have less nutrients than small seeds, and often produce a mild acrid taste when eaten.
1. Cook Red Beans
Soak 200g red beans in warm water for about 8 hours.
Wash the beans and put them in a pot, cover the beans with water, cover and cook on medium heat for about 30-35 minutes.
2. Sweet Red Bean Sugar
Put the pan on the stove, put in the cooked red beans (do not take the water), 100g sugar. Stir the beans over medium heat until the sugar dissolves and the mixture boils, then turn off the heat.
3. Make Green Tea Matcha Milk Tea
Put in a glass of 200ml hot water, 1/4 tbsp matcha powder, 1 tbsp sugar, 100ml unsweetened fresh milk and stir well.
Next, add 2 tablespoons of red beans to enjoy.
4. Finished Product
Every sip of matcha tea is fragrant, sweet and fatty, served with red beans, delicious, delicious. The drink will be more attractive when you serve it cold.