How to make Pad Thai is not difficult, but to make the right taste of pad Thai, you need to have a standard way. To experience the national dish of Thailand’s national pad Thai at home with the following steps!
- 500g noodle
- 150g Fresh bean sprouts and chives
- 50g Purple Onion, Garlic, Chili
- 50g Coarse roasted peanuts
- 100g dried shrimp
- 200g Palm Sugar
- 120g White Sand Sugar
- 2 tbsp Delicious fish sauce
- 10 Fresh Shrimps
- 2 covers Pre-fried Tofu
- 2 Chicken Eggs
- 1 small package of sour tamarind for water
Step 1: First, Make the Sauce
- Soak tamarind (usually tamarind sauce) in half a cup of warm filtered water, crush the tamarind thoroughly to dissolve all of the tamarind substance, then comb the tamarind through a sieve to remove the tamarind bodies and seeds.
- You put the pan on the stove, heat the dry pan, add white sugar, fish sauce, jaggery and tamarind juice, mix together, cook until this mixture boils, lower the heat to low, continue. Cook until the sugar mixture is slightly candy, then turn off the heat, put in a bowl to let the sauce cool completely.
Step 2: Prepare Rice Noodles to Make Pad Thai
- Pho used to make Pad Thai should not be soaked in boiling water, but soaked in cold water for a short time so that the cake is soft, then take it out to drain.
- Tofu, you wash it, then cut it into small pieces to eat.
Step 3: Preliminary Processing of Fresh Shrimp and Dried Shrimp
- You soak the dried shrimp in warm water until the dried shrimp is really soft.
- Fresh shrimps are washed, boiled and then cooled, peeled shrimp, peeled off the back of the shrimp, removed only the back of the shrimp, let the shrimp drain.
Step 4: Make Pad Thai
Put cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it up, saute it with some minced onion and garlic, put the square pieces of tofu and fry until crispy on all sides, then add soaked dried shrimp and boiled fresh shrimp. Stir in the island, season to taste and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Crack your eggs into a bowl and beat with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Put pho noodles soaked in cold water and stir-fry with shrimp, pre-prepared tofu, stir-fry this part of pho until it’s hot, continue to slowly add the beaten eggs to the island, until When the eggs are beaten, they are mixed with other ingredients.
Finally, pour the initially prepared sauce into the pan and stir until the rice noodles, fresh shrimp and other ingredients are soaked in the sauce. Do not stir-fry for too long, just let the hot water boil, tattoo on the face of the pho cake, you can turn off the stove. Before that, remember to season with sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
Step 5: Finish Pad Thai
After stir-frying, add some roasted beans, chives, and sliced chili to the island a few times and then put it on a plate. And now enjoy the pad Thai. Pad Thai is very easy to make, isn’t it? Good luck.