The usual milk tea drink has always been attractive to young people, now when it is changed by adding a sweet and fragrant mango flavor, it will definitely be more popular with drinkers. So learn immediately how to make Pho 92 Airport’s delicious mango milk tea below, you will surely retain more customers.
- Oolong tea: 50g
- Condensed milk: 20 ml
- Fresh milk without sugar: 100 ml
- Mango syrup: 50ml
- Ripe mango: 1 fruit
- Dried pearls: 200g
- Tea pot, shaker, cup, spoon
- Step 1: Incubate the tea: Rinse the tea pot through boiling water, then add the tea and add boiling water at 85-95 degrees Celsius into the pot and incubate the tea for 5-7 minutes to infuse the tea, filter out the tea grounds. If you don’t have dry tea, you can use tea bags instead. Note that do not choose tea bags with specific flavors such as mint, strawberry, etc. to avoid affecting the peach taste.
- Step 2: Boil the pearls: While waiting for the tea to brew, turn on the stove, boil 500ml of water and pour in the dried pearls to boil. Reduce heat to low, stirring constantly until the pearls float to the surface and are clear. After taking out the pearls, immediately dip them in ice cold water to keep their crunchiness.
- Step 3: Preliminary mango: peeled ripe mango, cut 1-2 slices for decoration, the rest cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Step 4: Make mango milk tea: Put tea, condensed milk, mango syrup and ice cubes into a shaker. Shake well for 10 seconds to combine ingredients. Then put the chopped ripe mango, pearls into the cup, pour in the mango milk tea, garnish with ripe mango slices, you can serve diners right away.
Tip 5 Notes to Have a Delicious Cup of Mango Milk Tea
The finished mango milk tea should have a light yellow color, sweet aroma of mango, greasy and faintly smelled of black tea. In addition, the layer of pearls served is crispy and does not stick together. To have a delicious cup of mango milk tea, you can refer to the following 5 notes:
- When choosing milk, depending on the preferences and abilities, each store will choose different types of milk, however, you should pay attention to choosing unsweetened fresh milk so as not to make the milk tea too sweet.
- Choose tea: There are 3 most popular types of tea: black tea, black tea and green tea. Each type of tea will have a different mixing ratio and appropriate time. You can also choose according to your preferences, but we recommend choosing oolong or red tea so that the tea is not too strong like black tea.
- Choose mango: When choosing a mango, you should choose ripe, bright yellow, juicy fruits with a natural aroma for the best preparation.
- In addition, you can also add a little coconut milk to make the milk tea more fragrant and flavorful.
- Finally, you can modify and replace the mango with another fruit to make a variety of flavored drinks. However, you should choose sweet fruits to ensure a more delicious and harmonious blend.