Taro and winter melon tea is a natural and healthy drink that can help you cool off and lose weight effectively. The tea is made from natural ingredients and is very simple to prepare. Today we will learn how to make a simple taro and winter melon tea at home.
- 1/2 fresh winter melon
- 1 pack of taro tea
- 1 liter of water
- Ice cubes
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- Wash the winter melon, remove the seeds and take out the flesh. Cut the winter melon flesh into small pieces.
- Boil the water in a large pot until it boils.
- Add the taro tea to the pot of boiling water, stir well and boil for about 5 minutes until the color of the water turns to reddish-brown.
- Then, add the winter melon flesh to the pot of tea water, boil for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let the tea cool down.
- Put ice cubes and honey or sugar in a glass. Pour the taro and winter melon tea into the glass and stir well.
- Enjoy the cool and refreshing taro and winter melon tea right away.
We wish you success and enjoy the delicious and nutritious taro and winter melon tea at home!