- 25g matcha powder
- 150ml fresh milk without sugar
- 100ml full-fat milk or 30g powdered milk
- 30g sugar
- 2 tablespoons condensed milk
- 100ml boiling water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla (with or without)
- Mix green tea powder and sugar in a prepared glass of boiling water.
- Stir until ingredients are completely dissolved.
- Add condensed milk to a cup of milk tea.
- Next, add fresh milk, full-fat milk and vanilla. Then stir the mixture.
- Pour milk tea into shaker, add ice.
- Shake milk tea for about 2-3 minutes to get milk tea foam. If you don’t like bubble tea, you can skip this step.
- Pour milk tea into a cup
- Add pearls and other toppings if you like.
- Finally, add a layer of cream on the surface and you’re done.
The recipe for making matcha milk tea is very simple, isn’t it? However, you should note that when choosing matcha powder, you must choose the right product originating from Japan, then the new cup of milk tea will be delicious. The fake milk tea will make your efforts pour down the river into the sea.