- 1/2 cup of iced black tea
- 1/4 cup of condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of fresh milk
- 1/2 ripe mango
- White sugar
- Ice cubes
- Puree half of a ripe mango using a blender or a small knife.
- Make 1/2 cup of iced black tea and pour it into a glass.
- Add 1/4 cup of condensed milk and 1/4 cup of fresh milk to the glass.
- Add white sugar to taste and mix until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the mango puree to the glass and stir well.
- Add ice cubes to the glass to chill the mango milk tea.
- Decorate the glass with a few thinly sliced mango pieces.
Enjoy your delicious mango milk tea!