Nutritional Composition of Coconut Water
Fresh coconut water is low in calories and fat but is rich in minerals and vitamins, and nutrients such as: lauric acid, iron, chloride, potassium, sodium, magnesium, calcium and phosphorus. The content of potassium (which helps balance electrolytes) in coconut water is twice as high as in bananas.
According to research, in 240g of fresh coconut water contains nutrients such as:
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 2g
- Magnesium: 15% of daily nutritional needs
- Manganese: 17% of daily nutritional needs
- Vitamin C: 10% of daily nutritional needs
- Calcium: 6% of daily nutritional needs
- Sodium: 11% of daily nutritional needs
- Potassium: 17% of daily nutritional needs
What Are the Health Benefits of Coconut Water?
- Regulate blood pressure: If you regularly use coconut water, patients with high blood pressure can regulate their blood pressure very well thanks to the high concentration of lauric acid and potassium in coconut water.
- Reduce dehydration: Coconut water is rich in potassium and minerals, which are ingredients that help balance electrolytes in the body. Electrolyte balance plays an important role in optimizing the functioning of the muscular, nervous and circulatory systems, assisting in the absorption and balance of internal fluids. When the patient suffers from colds, diarrhea, cholera and electrolyte imbalance, coconut water is considered an ideal choice.
- Protect heart health: Some studies have proven that, drinking coconut water regularly, science will help increase the amount of good cholesterol (HDL) for the body. Therefore, coconut water is considered a great drink to help maintain and protect heart health.
- Reduce urinary tract problems: People with urinary diseases, urinary frequency… can use coconut water to reduce the symptoms of the disease. In addition, coconut water also has the effect of dissolving stones, thereby making it easier for the body to eliminate them.
You can quickly your Coconut Here. Thank You!
What Are the Benefits of Coconut Water for the Skin?
- Water supply for skin: Fresh coconut water has the effect of minimizing dry skin, dull skin, helping skin to be shiny and succulent.
- Control oil on the skin: Using coconut water regularly will help you to improve the greasy condition caused by oil and improve skin tone.
- Acne treatment: Coconut water has a great effect on the blood circulation system. They make blood circulate easily, help improve skin immunity and limit blackheads, dark spots, pustules, wrinkles and some other blemishes of the skin.
- Natural moisturizing: The natural essential oils and lauric acid present in fresh coconut water are very benign. You just need to apply a small amount of coconut water daily, the skin aging condition will quickly improve. Try and feel the smooth, bright skin.
- Blur scars and bruises: Use coconut water to wash your face daily, you will get surprising results. The scars will gradually disappear, giving you smooth, white skin. It should be done 4 times a day for best results.
- Increases oxygen transport to the skin: Thanks to its ability to promote blood circulation, the skin will be provided with more oxygen, thereby removing impurities deposited on the skin to make the skin healthy and smooth.
- Prevent skin aging: Cytokines in coconut water help slow down the aging process of the skin. You just need to apply coconut water and lemon juice regularly to the skin to help increase elasticity and prevent sagging skin.